Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A new favorite thing... & a cute video of Evelyn

For Christmas my mom got me and my sisters this Emilie Henry
ceramic stew pot. She has one and had bragged about it, but it never crossed my mind to buy one for myself or ask for one as a gift. It was a nice surprise.



Well, let me tell you, this thing is AWESOME!! You can cook in it on the stove or in the oven, or both. I have made chicken and rice, jambalaya, bean dips, mac-n-cheese, soup, pork chops with red potatoes... lots of things... and it was so easy. One pot needed. Not to mention the chicken and pork and other meats have been cooked perfectly. AND it cleans up like a dream. Thanks mom!

Of course, I couldn't post and not mention another one of my favorite things.. Evelyn! Yesterday we went out for a walk. It was cold, but nice. Like I said in my last post, she is too busy to smile for the camera, so this is the best I could get.


Lastly, here is a video of her having fun in the tub. She LOVES the bath. I was hoping she would say bye-bye at the end, but my coaxing did not work. Anyway, I wasn't sure if I should post this.... she is naked after all. I might delete it later. But it is so sweet!! I am a bit bias, but dang... she is so cute! Enjoy!

No comments: