Thursday, April 1, 2010

No Foolin'...

Four years ago today, April 1st, I found out I was pregnant with my sweet Evelyn Joy!!

I remember waking up at 4am and needing to use the bathroom. Even tho we had taken the month "off" from trying something nudged me to grab a pregnancy test out of the cupboard. At 4am! Half asleep and without my glasses on, I took the test. In previous testing, it would take forever to get a "not pregnant" indicator. But within a few seconds there was a reading:

I thought I was seeing things, so I went back into the bedroom, got my glasses, and came back for another look. I remember starting to shake and starting to cry. I went back into the bedroom and woke up Doug to tell him.... at 4 in the morning!! He still gives me a hard time about that! :)

Even tho April 1st is a day of joking.. I am SO thankful that there was no kidding around about this!


I love you, Evelyn Joy!

No comments: