Monday, June 21, 2010

If you really knew me you would know....

  • I am a child of God saved by grace
  • I LOVE to hear other people's story
  • I love to encourage and build up
  • I need to talk things out, but I write better than I talk.
  • I have struggled with confidence and self esteem most of my life
  • I feel God created me to have two professions, nurse and mom.
  • I do not like to do projects by myself, yet sometimes have a hard time with "team"work
  • I thrive on routine, especially when it comes to my kids.
  • I have not done "spontaneous" well since the kids were born
  • Seeing life thru my kids' eyes is what I love about this season of my life
  • Time with my husband is what I miss most about this season of my life
  • Music and food soothe my soul
  • I miss my dad more than words can say
  • I love coffee. Black. Nothin' in it.
  • I really.. and I mean really.. don't like bees, or any bug/crawly thing for that matter
  • I desperately want to be a good wife and mother and leave a positive legacy....
  • I want to be in heaven with YOU!! Do you know where your treasure lies?

No comments: