Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

I was acutely aware that this is the last year that I will be able to "do" halloween the way we have since Evelyn has been born. Next year she will be in kindergarten (sigh...) so things will be different. So.. I made the most of today with my favorite little people!

My sweet pumpkin and cute ladybug!

Per our usual routine we started our "rounds" at Doug's office. His coworkers are like our second family, and they always enjoy seeing the kids and always have candy for them!


Trick-or-Treating with "Mr. Chris"!

Since ladybugs apparently eat bananas, "Mr. Michael" tried to give Evelyn a banana, not know that she does NOT like them. At all. I love her face in this picture!

I think the kids were more excited about coloring on "the big board" at Doug's office than getting candy!!

My sweet family!

We then made our other stops. First, the hospital where I used to work. Jody wasn't working but we got to see some of my old coworkers who I love and miss. A lot. Its always nice to go back to my other "home"!

Evelyn and "Miss Lori". She had treats for the kids.. so sweet!

Then, it was off to Grandma's work!

They love their Grandma!!

Then it was off to Jody's! Both the kids were getting tired of having their picture taken at this point!



Then once the sun went down.. it was time to head out for some trick or treating!!

Headed out!

Evelyn was SUCH a big helper and showed Matthew the ropes..as well as held his hand. It was pretty sweet to see them together!

Enjoying the walk around the neighborhood!

Evelyn and our neighbor/babysitter Miss Sarah. Both kids thought it was silly that she dressed up!

Happy with her loot!!

What a beautiful night. Lot of stars, cute kids, and candy. Happy Sugar High!!

1 comment:

abby said...

ADORABLE!! Love that little pumpkin & ladybug :) Tell Evelyn I wouldn't have been happy about a banana either, haha!