Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

What a wonderful way to celebrate our Risen Lord... with a glorious sunshiny Sunday! What a treat for all of us! We had a fun day!

We did dye Easter egg this week, but I didn't get many photos!



Matthew really got into it this year!!

We got all snazzed up and went to church Sunday morning. After naps, we headed to my mom's (well, three of us did. Doug sadly had to go into work, but thankfully was able to join us later) to hang out with my family.

"Cuzzies"... this was the best we could get. I think they did pretty good... and looked SO cute!

I had to post this one because my niece Regan's face just makes me giggle! I love her!

I attempted to get a shot with my munchkins... as you can see, they weren't in the mood!

LOVE this one of E and M!


The Easter Bunny comes to Grandma and Grandpa Doug's house! Matthew enjoying his new "hot rod"!

My little bunny princess!

Regan blowing bubbles (yes, we brought clothes for the little people to change into, and we are glad we did!)

My sweet girl!

Drink break...

Gosh, I love him!

I brought the ice cream maker over to make dessert. The kids enjoyed "helping" me! HA!

Hangin' out by the tree...

A sweet moment between sister and brother!

I should clarify that 3 out of 4 kids changed out of their nice clothes. Mr. Dapper pants really didn't want to.. he was too busy riding his fire truck. He rarely got off it all afternoon! He finally did change clothes.. only because he had a major blowout.. lovely!

Chris and Lo

Momma's pretty Easter table!

Their bowls were licked clean within minutes!

Love this man....


Oh.. I almost forgot. We did attempt to get a family shot after church using the timer mode on my camera. Not the best thing with little kids.. but we did get one decent one!

Take one... haha!

Matthew "helping"!

Best one of the lot!

HAPPY EASTER! HE IS RISEN. HE HAS RISEN INDEED!


No comments: