Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We once again did a "two stop" Thanksgiving and thoroughly enjoyed our day celebrating with both sides of the family!

I started the morning by taking the kids with me for a walk. They really weren't excited about it at first, but when I told them they could stay in their pj's they were all for it! HA!


It was a lovely morning for a walk indeed!

First stop, Doug's aunt Mary, who always works hard to make today special!

All the Morris cousins... Ages almost 3 to almost 16!
Pretty baby girl....
Mr. Handsome Pants
This peanut. She is a firecracker but man, I love her!
Matthew and Lilly dancing..they both had fun and it was so cute!
Pie!! My mother-in-law always makes small birthday pies for Evelyn, Matthew and Lilly who all have birthdays next month. It's a highlight for sure!



...and he usually eats his like this! Silly boy!

After a lovely time at Mary's, we headed over to my mom's for another fun time with family.
Aunt LoLo loves her Matty!
Da boys. I am thankful for the way Cole loves on and takes Matthew under his wing. He is a special young man!
Evelyn and Regan
This guy.....no words for how much I love him!
A feeble attempt to get a cousin shot. Not too bad for tired kiddos!

This year more than ever we are acutely aware of how much we have to be thankful for. In want or in plenty, we are blessed beyond measure. Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: