Thursday, August 19, 2021

Girls Overnighter


With football up and running and taking up a LOT of my time, I feel like I have left Evelyn on her own a lot. Granted, she is 14 and enjoys time to herself, but I really wanted to have some time doing fun things with her and for her. So I planned a fun overnight with her and one of her besties, Ellie. 

Our adventure started at Freshman Oreintation. Not quite sure how in the heck we have a freshman but here we are 😭 Evelyn and Ellie had a great time touring the school and seeing friends. Both of them felt more ready to start high school afterwards. SO excited to watch them shine!






Next stop...McDonalds for ice coffee and hash browns.. the girls were hungry!


We spent the afternoon shopping at the girls' favorite stores, both thrift stores and regular stores. They are so silly and fun and I love hanging out with them! I didn't get many photos of shopping, but they did dry on dresses at the vintage dress shop in downtown Beaverton so I did grab a shot of them in their fav dresses!

Lovely girlies... 💓

We then headed to our home for the night.. just a local hotel but a hotel nonetheless. 


We dropped our stuff off then headed to the Streets of Tanasbourne where we shopped more and got pedicures.  



The rest of the evening was spent chilling in our jammies watching tv, phone time and just chatting  about their new adventures upcoming. I tried to encourage them to use the gifts God gave them and not try to be anyone but themself. And to hold onto their deep friendship and support each other along the way. It was a fun evening. 




 We all slept amazing and we got Ellie home later in the morning. 

SO thankful for this time with the girls!

No comments: