Sunday, April 2, 2023

Spring Break 2023


What fun spring break we had!!

Started it off by the kids having friends over Friday night. 





We did some catch up things the first part of the week but Wednesday we drove over to Boise to see my sis and family. Abby's 21st birthday was last week and we went over with a bunch of other family to celebrate my beloved niece. 






Stella and Sebastien... two of our fav furry friends. We loved seeing them both!

When I woke up the first morning there my sister had texted me from upstairs "look outside"

This is what I saw! SNOW!! 


The kids and I went for a walk, because snow! 





We went to our fav burger place in Boise, Wyld Child. So yummy!



We went to Top Golf for the first time...



We did our very first escape room. SO much fun..and we succeeded! 

Then it was time for the party!!
Trying on the birthday girl's crown and sash... oh, to be 21 again! 

There was karoake in the basement and everyone had fun participating and watching!




Family toast to Abby... so many aunts, uncles and cousins who I love so much!








Happy Birthday Abigail Michelle! I love you baby girl!

We left for home the next morning, thankful for our time with family. 


 Grateful for a fun spring break with the kids!

No comments: