Saturday, August 12, 2023

Chase and Julia's Wedding

We had SO much fun yesterday celebrating the wedding of my cousin Chase and his new wife Julia. They have been together for years and we all have been waiting for this day. It was a great day of family and celebration.



Any time I get to see my niece is the BEST time! Love her so..

Doug with my Uncle Sam (Chase's dad)
Carolyn and Hayley

It was such a beautiful day at a beautiful venue for a beautiful ceremony...

Doug teaching Abby how to use chopsticks.  :) 
My cousin Lance and two of his sweet babies...

The cousins ALWAYS party hard together!!

Blake mauling his momma...haha!
Uncle , Aunt, and cuzzo... love these three!
Find yourself aunts who are like the best big sisters... these two are the best!

The happy couple!

Congrats Chase and Julia!
 

No comments: