Tuesday, August 29, 2023

First Day of School

 Our (too short) summer has come to an end... and here we are at the start of another school year. 



Evelyn is a junior and her high school years are continuing to fly by. She was ready to start school and see her friends... and drove to school with Ellie. Such a surreal feeling to watch your child drive off to school.. withOUT you! But she is ready and capable, and I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming. I have no doubt she will crush junior year!



My baby started his LAST year of middle school.. and I am a little unwell about it. 
He has grown so much ove the past year, in so many ways, and is ready to take on this year. I know it will be his best year of middle school. 

Here's to a great school year ahead! Go get'em, kids!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

❤️

Anonymous said...

Love you both so much! ❤️ Grandma