Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby toes...

I have been a poor blogger lately. If my sweet daughter would cooperate with the camera I might have more to post. I am not good about posting without pics.. and I don't know why. Anyway... here are a few pics from a couple of recent events.

Doug's company picnic was last weekend. Evelyn, although tired from only a 45min nap, had so much fun. Here are her and daddy on the "big girl" slide!



Evelyn is so active and a rough-and-tumble kind of kid, but when it comes to babies she is "miss mommy" for sure. My sister and her kids came over to play and have dinner on Tuesday (Chris, my bro-in-law, is out of town this week for work). Evelyn LOVES baby Regan. She is so gentle with her and was rocking Regan in her bouncy seat almost the entire time they were here. She was in awe of Regan's tiny toes. "Mommy.. baby toes" she would say with a tone of awe and wonder. She couldn't get enough of her. It was very cute... and well, she is cute.. and so is my niece!



That's really all I have today. We are headed to The Dalles this weekend.. for the CIRCUS!! Doug's aunt and uncle are hosting the whole Morris clan for a fun weekend. Evelyn really likes animals so I hope she enjoys it. Unfortunately, it is supposed to be, like, 103 degrees on Monday. Sitting in a tent in that kind of weather doesn't sound like fun. We'll see!! No matter what I am excited to spend time with family and enjoy summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prepare yourself: Forecast for The Dalles on Saturday? 107*