Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Monday

It's kind of a quiet and lonely Monday here. Both Evelyn and I are under the weather battling colds, and Doug is back to work after taking last week off. The time went by so quickly.. too quickly! We miss having him around already! We both are so thankful for him!! I will post more about our week later.. Evelyn will be up from her nap shortly and I want to at least post some pics from last week. These shots were taken on the Western Oregon Univ. campus, where we had lunch with Grand-dad last week (he works there). She was mostly looking at my mom-in-law's camera.. but these still turned out pretty good!





She is getting to be such a big girl. Doug and I can't believe how much she has changed over just the past month. She makes us laugh on a daily basis and melts our hearts with her "love you, mommy" and "love you, daddy". We think we will keep her!! :)

Speaking of... guess who is awake? Gotta run... I'm on!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

These are so special! Her varied expressions are delightful! I can't believe how long her hair is now!

Anonymous said...

lol now I know where to get my Evy pic fix when Doug isn't producing :) I hope I have the energy for something like this when Nicholas is small :)

-david