Friday, October 3, 2008

I am a happy girl!

I have blogged before about how Evelyn hasn't liked ANYTHING in her hair... for most of her life! I am not a real "girlie girl", but I have so wanted to be able to "play" with her hair from time to time and have her like it, not pitch a fit and just tolerate it like she usually does. Thankfully she has lately been keeping ribbons in her hair... that is HUGE! Then, today it happened:

Evelyn asked me to put "cips" (clips) in her hair this afternoon!

"Mommy, put 'kip' hair 'pitty'?" is what she specifically said. So I had her pick out barrettes (she wanted yellow), she brought me her comb and let me put them in. She stood in front of the mirror and was just beside herself with joy! It was so sweet! Then I asked if I could take some pictures, and she said yes! AMAZING!





I think I to work on my styling skills, but regardless....

I am a happy girl!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

She is so adorable, with or without clips! Love those special moments!

Allison McKenney said...

Evelyn is SOOOOO cute! Love these pictures of her!