Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here we go...

We have come to that part of having two kids when they begin to "germ-share"! Evelyn had a pretty yucky cold for the past couple of weeks. I think this is the longest she had ever been sick. Anyways.. she finally managed to pass it on to her brother before getting over it. Poor buddy isn't feeling so hot, but in true Matthew fashion, he is handling it pretty good. He is not as happy as he usually is and is really congested and snarfly. He really hates having his nose suctioned with the bulb syringe, too.. thankfully I haven't had to do it too often. Overall, tho, he is being a trooper!! Momma is trying not to get cabin fever and finding things for us to do. I can't wait for ALL of us to be healthy again here!!

Not too sick to pose for a cute picture!!

My two NASCAR fans... I heart them!




2 comments:

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

They are adorable Steph!

Casey, Teissa, Izaac and Bella said...

Too cute!!! I can't believe he is happy enough to pose for a picture when sick! My kids won't even smile for a picture when they're healthy!