Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Random

I am not sure why, but my camera has NOT been in use much these past couple of months. Either I don't have it with me or just choose to enjoy the moment instead of trying to capture it on film. BUT.. life still has been happening at a fast pace. To be honest, I am glad there have been less photos.. I don't have much time to blog these days!!

Here are a few random things that have been captured on my trusty Nikon:


 Just when I thought I could start reclaiming my tupperware drawer.... I came out of the shower to hear "Mom.. we made Sam a house!" Poor cat.. he is such a trooper!

 Our friend Julie gave us a hand-me-down Lightening McQueen backpack for Matthew. I seriously don't think he took it off much for a week!! This is what he wanted to wear one morning when he got up. Yep.. his new shoes, his backpack, and a diaper. Who needs more than that to watch a show? 

 One of the kids' favorite things to do.. Hippity Hop races!!! This was by far the most loved Christmas gift.. and one of the cheapest! 

 A night out with the gals from our small group Bible study.. love these ladies!!

This spring the kids have been WAY more interested in bugs. As much as I am NOT a bug person, I have been good about letting them explore and get dirty while trying to find new critters. In this picture they have found an ant colony. If you know me, you know that I don't hate many things, but I HATE ants. But I put on a brave face and let them play around with it. 

A bit of random. A few pictures. That's all. 

Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

PRECIOUS!!! The "cat house"! That's really funny!!! LOL!

I can so relate to enjoying the moments but forgetting the camera! S is 18 months for 4 more days and I've yet to take and post any 18 month pics! Ugh!

I also think it's been freeing for me to "let go" a bit of the pressure I have put on myself for years to post several times a week...

It's fun to see what you do get to post, keep up the awesome and important work of being a wife and momma! :)