Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ducks!

We are so fortunate to live within minutes of a beautiful park that surrounds a pond full of hungry ducks (and fish!). It also sports not one, but two playgrounds, too! I have spent time there dating back to when I was a teenager. Evelyn and I have been a couple of times. We went again today and Matthew now can say he, too, has experienced the fun of Commenwealth Park. I have a feeling we will be visiting there a lot this summer!!

 Matthew getting ready to give out some grub. He was laughing and giggling the entire time!
 My sweet girl showed him how it was done!
 "Follow me, Ducks!" (and they did!)
 Good thing I had lots of bread with us!
The ducks would NOT leave us alone since we had been feeding them. Evelyn was trying to gently explain to them that we were all out of bread and that they needed to go away. I didn't have the heart to tell her that they didn't understand her! HA!

We visited both playgrounds after feeding the ducks and the kids had so much fun playing together. There was a double slide at one of the play areas.. and the two of them just got silly!!




 They are so stinkin' cute!!

No doubt about it.. we will visit this fun place again soon!!

1 comment:

Carrie Kisling said...

Adorable! Love the slide pictures! :)