Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter 2016


It's been a while since I have posted... January 26th...yikes! I can assure you that there wasn't any monunmentous event that has been missed. 

Easter!! My favorite holiday of the year, celebrating my salvation and Christ's resurrection! I hosted again this year... I think it's going to officially be "mine" now..yay! Even though it can be a lot of work to host 20 some people, I love it and am happy to open my home to celebrate!

It was a little chilly and my kids weren't exactly thrilled to go outside to get their pictures taken. Here are the best ones...







Love these two!

The cousins are always fun to be around and they enjoy having a table to themselves.

I didn't get a photo of the table or main course fare this year, but I did get a shot of the desserts. I made a carrot cake and a super yummy berry trifle that was a huge hit. 






The day wouldn't be complete with out a cousin egg hunt. 

Thankful for a lovely day with my amazing family. Happy Easter!

No comments: