Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016

Our halloween was a fun day... sadly I didn't get a whole lot of photos. It's not my favorite day of the year but the kids get SO excited about it so I try to go along (if you go back and read every one of my halloween posts, I say the exact same thing.. ha!).  Needless to say I am bummed I didn't get more photos!

The kids were super excited about their costumes. Matthew was Bumblebee the Transformer and Evelyn was Princess Leia (which, by the way, she pulled off beautifully!).

We had fun stopping by Grandma and Grandpa's after school... a halloween tradition. :)



Ready to get candy!
Her hair turned out SO good..and she did it mostly all by herself. So proud of her!
My three favs. 

They all had a fun night trick-or-treating and I was thankful for a non-rainy evening. It was a school night, so we didn't have the kids out too late, much to their dismay! :) They still managed to get plenty of treats that will last for quite a while.

Another halloween in the books!


No comments: