Saturday, March 18, 2017

AWANA Grand Prix

Our AWANA Club's Grand Prix was today, and as usual we had a fun time and our proud of Evelyn and Matthew working hard to build their cars!!

They picked their designs a while ago.... Matthew wanted to make a stealth fighter and Evelyn wanted to make a whale car. Doug helped the with the bigger tools, but like in previous years, they did a lot of the work themsleves.


Working hard in Dad's shop to make their cars perfect. 




As always, the pancake breakfast was a hit with my family!

 This is Sable. And I love her!

 The raffle is always a HUGE hit! SO many amazing prizes!!
 
I was in charge of selling raffle/breakfast tickets again this year. And, as always, the early call time called for Starbucks! 

 Our amazing track, with a computer timing system and replay camera system to boot!

 The kids were ready to race. Both of them did awesome, each winning one and placing in several others. They did great!




Evelyn's cool whale car
Matthew's stealth fighter

My BIG raffle win!! I really wanted this Starbucks gift basket.. and I won it! It is worth at least $150. SO excited!!

No comments: