Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017

Hallelujah! He is risen! He is risen indeed!

Once again we hosted Easter this year, once again we had an amazing time, and once again I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked.. because we were having so much enjoying each other's company. It was a lovely day with family.


Matthew actually took these photos of the "grown up" table and the "kids" table. Pretty good for a 7 year old!
My friend Katie texted me and asked how I was doing... since I hadn't been feeling great and there was a lot to do to prepare. This was my response...haha!! 

After we ate the kids went outside for their traditional cousin egg hunt.





Lily didn't want to smile for me. She laughed pretty good when I showed this to her ,tho! 


 Evelyn made a map of our backyard to hide eggs in all the perfect spots!


Sorting their loot!




The tradition is that the older cousins hide eggs for the younger ones, then the younger cousins hide eggs for the big ones. The big cousins were troopers and did their best to put on a happy face while looking for them....haha!



Happy Easter from the crazy Morris crew!

No comments: