Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

We certainly had a fun Halloween!!

With me still recovering and the weather not being great, we didn't make it to the pumpkin patch this year. :( We didn't even carve pumpkins until yesterday. But the kids had fun! We made them do most of the work.. and they really did a great job!













Both of their pumpkins turned out great!!

Today the kids had their parties at school. I was glad I felt well enough to go hang out with both of them for a while.

 My silly Chewy!
 Kellan was being silly as well!
 Thankful for good friends for my boy....
 These second grade teachers are so awesome!

This is Evelyn's last Halloween party at Fir Grove. Bittersweet for me, but the kids still had a fun time!
 Sweet Devon 



 Finn had the BEST costume!!
 They had a pumpkin hunt in the courtyard

 Love these kiddos...

The kids were both thrilled with their costumes this year!!






 They looked so awesome!! 


 Evelyn went trick-or-treating with one of her besties Elle and a group of friends this year... a first for her. It was kind of sad to let her go.. but I love that she has such great friends with great parents to go along with them.  She had a great time and I think appreciated the independence. Matthew and Doug had fun going out just the two of them. 





Examining the loot is one of their favorite things to do!!

Since it's a school night, they are now in bed trying to fall asleep. Tomorrow morning may be painful, but hopefully the memories of a fun night will help get them thru the day!

No comments: