Monday, February 18, 2019

Winter Camp


Evelyn just got home from a weekend with the church youth group. I am so thankful for our church family and the friends she has grown up with at church. She had an amazing time away.. but we missed her very much!

Getting read to head out. Juliet and Maci are two of her favorites for sure!

Abby is one of her small group leaders and she is such a kick! The girls love her. 
The whole 6th grade girls small group... ready to go!
Whoops... except Lucy, who was running a little bit late!

Hard to see.. but this is what I found on the kitchen table when I got home. A sweet note to me from my girl, telling me not to worry and that she loved me. Of course tears flowed. I love her so much and so thankful for her big heart!

The kids went to a new camp this year. We have a new middle school director and Grove Christian Camp is where he grew up going and where he took the youth from the church he was at for
 years before he came to Sunset.  The kids enjoyed the camp and are looking forward to going there again for longer this summer!

They're baaaaaack! 
Evelyn with her leaders Lauren and Abby.
Lauren and Abby love these girls so well and the girls think they are the best! Group hug to say goodbye!

Evelyn is super tired but is so grateful for a weekend away with friend and learning more about God's love for her!

No comments: