Sunday, August 11, 2019

30 Year Reunion!

It's hard to believe that it has been THIRTY years since I graduated from Beaverton High School!! Once again I was a part of a great group of people who coordinated the reunion weekend.. and we had the BEST time!

A few of the team meeting for coffee a week before the reunion. Such a great group of people that I am fortunate to call friends!


On my way to the venue!

Em, Sallee and I taking in the view. Em and I have been on reunions committees from the beginning and I love her lots! Sallee is a dear friend and my hairdresser! :) 

Our Friday night gathering was at the beautiful Tualatin Country Club. 

We had a huge memorabilia table.. most of us on the reunion committee have kept lots of things from high school and so it turned out great!
Our full committee.. such a great group of people!

I was busy and having too much fun and the lighting was not great for photos, so I didn't take many at all. This is one of my favs, tho! Lots of great friends in this photo!

Saturday we met at the high school for a tour from the principal herself! It was such a great time remembering the history of this place and what the alumni are doing to keep it a thriving school. 



We've won LOTS of championships!
Everyone who came to the tour got a cool coffee mug!
Such a fun weekend to remember the amazing times at THE Beaverton High School! Can't wait for our next reunion!

No comments: