Monday, February 10, 2020

Shell's Visit/My Birthday

Michelle, Eric, Abby and her friend Ani came over from Idaho this weekend. Abby and Ani wanted to go prom dress shopping and They had tickets to see Dear Evan Hansen and the Keller downtown. It also happened to be my birthday yesterday.. so it was fun to have them here for that! :) 



We had fun dress shopping. This lovely lady found the perfect dress!!

Cousin time!


My sister surprised me and let ME have her Dear Evan Hansen ticket for Saturday night!! I was so excited to go see this show... I LOVE the music!





Eric... Abby and Ani's personal shlepper...haha! He was a good sport and it was fun to hang out with him for the evening!

Love her!


Amazing seats for an amazing show!



While I was gone at the show Michelle and the kids made signs and decorated the kitchen for my birthday (which was the next morning)



Super thoughtful and sweet!

We went to our fav mexican place for dinner..Pepita's
Their margs are the best in town!
...and I got to wear the fun birthday sombrero! :)

It was a super fun birthday weekend with my favorite people!

No comments: