Sunday, August 2, 2020

Bathroom Surpise!

 Someone was busy while we are on vacation!! 

Our upstairs bathroom is one of the only rooms in our house that has NOT had any updating since we bought it. Lots of reasons why that I won't go into. 

My friend Jen's two kiddos are two of Evelyn and Matthew's best friends and they are over her quite a bit (they are our original "quaran-team"). Jen is a sweet friend who works so hard as a single mom and I love hanging out with her. 

Anyways... Jen decided to surprise me and she gave the bathroom a makeover while we were gone! New paint on the walls and ceiling and new decor to give it a fresh new look.

Seriously! I could NOT believe my eyes! I immediately burst into tears and was sobbing off and on the rest of the day. For reals. I cannot believe someone would do that for me!! So incredibly grateful1







It looks amazing and I truly can't express my thanks and gratitude to her enough. I LOVE it!!

Thank you Jen!

No comments: