Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Whirlwind Christmas

This is a catch up post from January.. I just posted it today, 3/3!!

I love Christmas.. I love family time. This year I knew it was going to be a bit hectic with Matthew being here and with the schedule of things planned. We celebrated Christmas with BOTH families the weekend before Christmas, then my sister and her kids stayed with us for a couple of days. Normally that wouldn't phase me.. but I have to admit, although it was a GREAT time, I was quite tired after all the festivities and caring for a two week old!!

Because of the busy weekend, Christmas day itself we had to ourselves and we LOVED it. It was a nice quiet but super fun day together. I think we were in our jammies most of the day... just splendid!!

I also usually get more pictures at all the events. But since I was usually feeding the baby or holding the baby (he likes to eat, sometimes every 90 minutes.. and he prefers me to hold him right now), I didn't get as many as usual. Doug took some when I asked him to, which was nice.

So, here, in pictures, is a brief glimpse of our Christmas!!

MORRIS CHRISTMAS







TIERNEY CHRISTMAS







CHRISTMAS WITH JODY


CHRISTMAS DAY... JUST WITH THE 4 OF US!





Happy Birthday, Jesus... may we celebrate your birth EVERYDAY!!

No comments: