Thursday, January 21, 2010

I know I am behind...

I have SO many posts to catch up on, but I just HAD to post some pics from today. It was such a pretty day, sun shining and cool crisp air outside. We have not been outside much since Matthew was born, mostly due to weather, but some because I go into hibernation mode a bit after having a baby. Winter baby = me being even more of a germaphobe.

ANYHOOO.... today it was time to break out the stroller and head to the park with my babies. We had a blast. Evelyn ran almost the entire way. Matthew lasted about 45 minutes before letting me know he was ready to head home (ie.. screaming! I had to carry him home so he'd stay calm!).

Enjoy the pics.. I am now ready for spring!!





Let me explain the last picture. The "Green Circle Park" (as Evelyn calls it due to the green circle on the play structure) is going to be revamped this spring. I cannot begin to tell you how excited Evelyn is. We looked online and they had a rendering of what its going to look like. It is going to be SO cool.. and with a curly slide to boot! (My daughter LOVES curly slides!!). She is very excited about the sign and we have to read it every time we drive by. We look forward to it being done in June.

More posts to come... I promise!!

4 comments:

abby said...

YAY! We miss you guys and are LOVING the sunshine too! See you this week? xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.