Monday, March 1, 2010

I am laughing SO hard...

I was looking at old pictures today. I found these... taken exactly 3 years ago today. HILARIOUS! Check out her crazy hair.. I sometimes forget just how crazy it was!




... and she is DONE with this photo shoot!

And here are the other years pictures from March 1st


2008

2009... this is the best I have of her from that day. At least her outfit is cute!


My beautiful princess... today, March 1st, 2010

Speaking of princess... she watched Cinderella for the first time on Saturday night. She was entranced to say the least and was up late trying to process the whole thing. She was so excited about it. We also ordered Evelyn the "Princess Collection" CD. Since a lot of the Disney/princess movies are a bit too scary for her still, we have been focusing on the songs instead, which she LOVES. The CD came in the mail today. She hasn't come out of her room except to eat since I put it in her CD player!!

I love her!!

Matthew update coming soon.. I promise. Time to blog is hard to find.. but I will get to it as soon as I can!!


1 comment:

Realist in Portland said...

Looks like your pictures are missing the captions.

The top pictures are when she found out Mommy went to UofO, the middle when uncle BJ said she could go to UW if her grades where high enough, and the final was knowing she could by a Husky Princess. ;)