Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun Family Time

My aunt Bobbie (my dad's baby sister) and uncle Dave stopped by on Sunday. They were on their way thru town heading home to Tacoma. It was SO good to see them and introduce them to Matthew. We love them so much.. they are such good people. Salt of the earth kind of people. Bobbie reminds me of my dad a lot.. it feels good to be with her.. like I am with him in a way.

My mom, her husband and my sister and family came over to spend time with Bobbie and Dave, too. It was such a lovely day outside, which made for an even lovelier time together.


Aunt Bobbie

Uncle Dave. Babies and kids alike LOVE Dave.. he's a natural!


Wearing the kiddo's out playing outside!

My nephew Cole and Dave playing

"It's sunny!"

Evelyn "fixed" her headband. Nice.... ;)

Matthew and Grandma

My beautiful niece Regan

Evelyn with Grandma and Grandpa Doug

My sister, aunt and I

I love family time... and loved seeing my aunt and uncle. I miss you, dad... but don't worry, Bobbie loves us and keeps your love for us alive, too!!

No comments: