Monday, November 8, 2010

Its almost midnight...

..but this is the only time I have had at the computer pretty much all day and I really wanted to get some pictures up and journal a bit. However, since BOTH of my beautiful children apparently wanted some extra time with their momma tonight (they have both been up, each for about an hour... ugh) and I needed to get a workout in as well... here I sit. At midnight.

I do love them. Really.

Ok.. onto a few pics. Not a lot of journaling tonight. I am sure you'll be fine with that....

She wanted to try on "her" halloween costume from when she was a baby. Its a 6-12 mth costume..this is what Matthew wore this year. She still looks cute in it!

So, Doug came home the other day and it was beautiful outside. He grabbed a quick bite to eat and went to cut the grass/mow the leaves. Matthew stood at the window and watched him for almost 30 minutes. This kid NEVER sits still.. but he LOVES his daddy and was just mezmorized by this whole event.

This shot is blurry and makes it look dark outside, but his smile is cute!

This is blurry too but you can see outside. This is how he stood pretty much the entire time, just watching his daddy. It was just precious!

Evelyn and my mom making berry turn overs. My sweet girl is getting pretty good in the kitchen.. and has some great teachers. Thanks, mom!

Seriously.. I can't get enough of that smile!

Who needs toys when you have kitchen utensils?

Kisses from Grandma!

One last picture before I sign off. I am excited, nervous, sad (cuz it makes me miss my dad) and just overall proud...

... to be a Duck fan!!

Win The Day!

1 comment:

abby said...

Love your sweet family, great pictures Mommy! xoxo