Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Grace

It has been a hard day with the kids. Not a lot of listening and obeying. Not many kind words shared between them. Not much sharing with each other. LOTS of redirection, distraction, discipline and tears. I had both proud and not so proud mom moments today as well.

Days like today I am thankful for grace.

And for the brief glimpse of my kids' true love for each other shining through to my camera a couple of times today!

"Look mom, we're the "Hat Team!"
(they played nicely for almost 20 minutes!)

Cinderella dancing with her prince at the ball! It was a sweet moment.


Small moments of grace. They kept me going today.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Amen to that Steph. All of us (moms of young children) need Grace input lives. Thank goodness for the fruits of the Spirit.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Thank you so much for your honesty, it's refreshing!

It makes me feel so much better to be reminded that I am not the only one who struggles...I was reminded this week, (very timely, I might add), that: "...He gathers the lambs in is arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those who have young." ~ Isaiah 40:11

There's a reason why He does so...He knows exactly what it's like with little ones!

Hang in there, you're doing beautifully as their Momma.

Grace, God's Grace to you.