Sunday, October 28, 2012

'Cited'!


Yesterday we drove down to Salem to watch my nephew Zach's last flag football game of the season. It also happened to be his 11th birthday the day before, so we had a party afterwards.

Matthew woke up ready to go watch "fuball" and had one of his footballs ready to take with him in the car. I don't know how many times he said, "I so 'cited'!" He loves football.. although he kept telling people at the party that his favorite sport is soccer. Love my sporty boy!

It was raining and cold (of course) so we bundled up the best we could. The kids were troopers butI am thankful that we got there with about 20 minutes left in the game!

 


Because I had Evelyn on my lap most of the time, I didn't get many pictures of  Zach in action, but I did get some. He really enjoys playing and seems to do very well, too!








Since it was their last game, there was a short awards ceremony after the game. His coach is so great... and totally reminded my of my uncle Scott. Excited, encouraging, and loves what he does. Make me tear up a bit.. I miss my uncle pretty bad!! We were all proud of Zach for getting a leadership award!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!!

No comments: