Sunday, February 2, 2014

What We've Been Up To....

Sheesh... time sure got away from me! This is my first post of the year, and it is February! Ack! We've been busy around here doing this and that... nothing too exciting. And I really haven't taken too many pictures. But.. just for catch up.. here's a little snapshot of the past 5 weeks!

Scootering in the park on New Year's Day. First time for both kids scootering somewhere other than our street.. and they did pretty good!

 Back to school after Christmas Break breakfast. Bittersweet... I enjoyed having her home for 2 weeks!!

 Making their own pizza's... they LOVE doing this!

 My sick baby... who NEVER gets sick. She went down hard and was down for almost a week. Thankfully it started on a three day weekend so she didn't miss too much school. I was so glad when she was on the mend... it is so hard to see your kids sick!

 Look, mommy... this is my front pack to carry Bear! Silly boy... who keeps us laughing on a daily basis!



 We had some cool but sunny days and that made for great play time outside!


I love these two faces!

There you have it! Hoping to be more on top of the blog in the months to come...

No comments: