Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Aunt Michelle's Visit Part One

My sister, niece and nephew came to town for the weekend and we had SO SO SO much fun with them! It was busy and full and wonderful!

Here's a Saturday recap...


Shell and Abby... two of my favorite gals...

Doug and Abby went and got donuts in the morning. Curtis slept late (he is 13 after all...) and Evelyn decided to play "donut fairy" and wrap up a treat for him. It was pretty cute!

We enjoyed more donuts watching "Frozen"... a fun way to spend a rainy Saturday morning!

Usually when Michelle comes, we take MAX to Voodoo donuts. Since we went elsewhere this time for sweet treats, we decided to take the train downtown and walk around, even tho the forecast called for LOTS of rain.
Cousins!



I really am not a fan of selfies.... but I couldn't help myself!


I can hear it.. its coming!!

One of my favs of the weekend... Shell doing her "Let it Go" pose! :)

They love the train!

Gosh I have cute kids!

Where's Waldo.. I mean, Doug? ;)

I LOVE these three!



Fun with the animals!

Thirsty cousins...

Yes... it really started to rain this hard! Thankfully the kids were laughing and though it was hilarious that we were getting so wet!

Later that evening Chris, Lo and the kids came over for dinner and to celebrate Abby's birthday (she turned 11 on the 27th).
Silly cousins...
Love this birthday girl!

I think this kids fell asleep in moments after such a full day! They LOVE having Aunt Michelle here!!

No comments: