Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Traditions

We headed down to Dallas yesterday to go with Doug's family to clean and spruce up family grave sites at the cemetery there. It was a fun day with family and remembering those who have gone before us and those who fought for our freedom.

Sweet Lillian... SO hard to get a smily shot of her but I succeeded...woohoo!! 



My swinger!

Lilly and Zach... he is such a good big brother!

Love my boy!


Getting flowers ready.. the kids were excited to help this year more than any other year!





The kids did a great job helping clean and help put flowers on the graves.



The kids each get their own watering can thanks to my sis-in-law! 

Cousins!


Lilly would chase after the "big kids" and shout "I gonna get wooo!!!"" It was hilarious!
It took her a LONG time to tire out from chasing! :)



We ended our time together with a  backyard picnic at my in-laws. It was, as usual, a special day.


No comments: