Monday, August 18, 2014

Quentessential Summer Fun

A hot summer day just screams for a water fight.. and today my kids had an epic one! It started with "Hey, mom.. can we wash off the tree house?" Sure, I said.. there was lots of old leaves and sticks, etc on the floor of it and we hadn't hosed it off all summer. So the kids swept it out and then I helped them hose it off. They started running thru the hose spray to cool off as I was washing. Somehow, at some point, they got a hold of the hose and started squirting each other. They were FULLY clothed, mind you, but I really didn't care. They ended have quite a fun afternoon getting soaked and playing together!






I know the time will come when they may not want to play with each other (I hope not, tho!), but I will cherish these moments as they love each other so well.

Yay for summer fun!

No comments: