Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Little Cowboy

Today was Matthew's "Harvest Party/Hoedown" at preschool. He insisted on wearing his "cowboy hat", which actually is a fedora type hat but I certainly was NOT going to tell him that. He was super excited about it!

This is my friend Laura's little girl Maleah. She is the sweetest thing and her and Matthew have been in Sunday school together at church for years (when we are at the same service, anyway). It was so awesome to find out that Maleah was going to the same school as Matthew, and both Laura and I made sure they were in the same class! :) Their relationship has only grown  and gotten stronger since school started and I love that they enjoy each other. Right before this photo was taken, Mrs Goff (the teacher) asked all the cowboys to pick a cowgirl and take them to a table for yummy treats. Well.. Matthew IMMEDIATELY looked at Maleah and she smiled back at him. He then took her by the arm and, like a true gentleman, led her to the table. It was one of the sweetest things ever. Proud momma moment for sure.

So thankful for the gift of my little cowboy....

No comments: