Sunday, April 19, 2015

Matthew's First Ballgame!


It was a beautiful day yesterday, perfect for a ball game!! Matthew was SO excited for his game, I think he got into his uniform at 6AM! :) He was ready!



How cool that my sister, his beloved Aunt Michelle, was in town and was able to be there to cheer him on! 

Warming up with Coach Daddy

Love these two!

The "Thundercats" ready to play!








Coach Todd and his boy, Colin


I have no idea.... :)
His favorite cheerleaders! I was cheering, too, but I am "bench mom", meaning I get all the kids in line to bat and them cue them to go out to the plate. No sitting for me this season.. and I am okay with that! I love my job! :)
Game over, our team high-fiving the other team.

Matthew did so great for his first game.. all the kids did.. and I think Matthew is already counting down the days until the next game!

No comments: