Friday, October 23, 2015

Apple Orchard Field Trip


Today was the kindergarten class' annual trip to Heritage Farms, an apple orchard not far from school. I went on this same trip with Evelyn, and had just as much fun today with Matthew's classmates. Actually, probably more fun, since it was pouring down rain and super windy when I went 3 years ago! :)


 Waiting for the bus... this was Matthew's first ever bus ride!

 These two... class clown and class trouble maker. They make me laugh tho, and Ethan (the one on the left) is always so happy to see me and always gives me a big hug! 

 Cannon  moved just down this street from us this summer, and he and Matthew are so happy to be in the same class and are becoming good buddies. His mom April is awesome and funny and I enjoy having her as a neighbor and new friend, too!
 Nick, our hay ride driver, was great! For some reason I didn't get a single photo on that ride. Bummer!

 The farm is great, and they know how to welcome large groups. The kids got cider in fun bottles, an apple to take home, and got to pick a pumpkin to take home as well.

.... AND the kids got to jump around in a apple shaped bouncy house! This was a highlight for my boy, as evidenced by his smile! :)

 My sweet boy waiting to get back on the bus.
Such a fun day with great kids and their amazing teachers!

No comments: