Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy Fall 2015


Every year since Evelyn was born, I take "Happy Fall" photos of the kids around the first of October. This year was no different, except neither of my two cherubs were interested in taking the photos! :( It took a lot of bribery and patience to get this year's shots, and I am so thankful that I got some decent ones! Sheesh...

It started out a bit rocky...

Matthew was doing his cheesy grin and wanted to sit like that on the tree. Sigh...



She looks thrilled doesn't she? :)


It was like pulling teeth those first shots!

Then they finally started relaxing and having fun, and it paid off...



Then they just got silly....








And finally.. my favs of the day.










Oh, how I love fall, and oh, how I love these precious faces. And I did tell them that their behavior only bought them another photo shoot next year...haha! :

No comments: