Wednesday, May 25, 2016

3rd Grade Urban Walking Tour

I love school field trips. Really I do. Sometimes, tho, I enjoy hanging with the kids more than the activity itself. Today, tho, Evelyn and her mates went on a tour of downtown with people from Urban Walking Tours, and it was one of the most fun and more interesting field trips yet! I think we all learned a lot about our fine city and saw parts of town that I may not normally go to let alone take my kids to. Evelyn really had a fun time, I had had a fun time watching her have a fun time! :)


We started at Skidmore Fountain, and tour guide Debbie immediately grabbed the kids' attention with her whit and charm. She used to be a teacher..this gig is right up her alley and she was amazing!!

This super old Fire Truck was on display in the Fire Station. It was cool!
China town.. the gate is way more beautiful than this photo shows!
Evelyn and her friend Jasmine.. they had fun hanging out together.
Debbie and her charges... she really was awesome!
My small group... these kids are pretty great!

Evelyn couldn't stop talking about all she saw and learned on this trip. This will be a memorable field trip for sure! I highly recommend Urban Walking Tours, too!

No comments: