Tuesday, September 5, 2017

First Day of School 2017

Happy First Day of School!

Can I really have a second and fifth grader? ACK!




My big, sweet boy....
This is their last year going to the same school until they are 14 and 17!! Bittersweet for sure!
Beautiful baby girl....

Evelyn and one of her besties (and neighbor) Elle. Love these girlies!
The Mayor was at school this morning!! SO cool! My big girl walked right up to him and said, "Good Morning, sir, I'm Evelyn!". So. Grown. Up. 
No walking Evelyn to class today... or ever again for that matter. Hard for me, but proud of her. She's ready and going to have the best last year of elementary school!

Matthew, on the other hand, still struggles saying goodbye on the first day. He was in tears but was brave and pulled it together. Proud of my sweet boy!



We grabbed some fro-yo after school and chatted about their day. Both kids really like their teachers and had fun stories about their first day of school. 

Hoping and praying for a year of fun, learning, and growth for both of them! 
Here we go.....

No comments: