Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day 2017


Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus! Emanuel, God with us!

I didn't get lots of pictures today. Just enjoying the moments I suppose. 

The kids were up bright and early, excited to open presents. One day they will sleep in...right? :)




Your friendly Santa...


We got a lovely dusting of snow, too. Not exactly a "white Christmas" but it was pretty!

This afternoon, Doug's Aunt and Doug's brother and family came over. It's our favorite Christmas tradition.. we love our Christmas afternoon with them. I rarely take photos because we are usually have such a great time together. I did manage to take a few, tho.
My nephew Mitchell got Evelyn on a skateboard. She LOVED it and per Evelyn style, she took to it quickly and was skating up and down the street in no time. 


Lots of different ages among these cousins, but their love for each other is fierce and they have a great time together. I am so grateful for my nephews!


Doug's aunt Mary is so special to us. She is a gem and we are glad she only lives a mile down the road!

That's all I have for this Christmas blog. I pray you can reflect on the real and amazing reason we celebrate today and thank God for his greatest gift!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: