Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

What a privilege to be a mom!! Evelyn and Matthew are two of my greatest gifts from the Lord and I pray every day to be the best mom I can be.. for them!

Mother's Day started early for me! Since we had family plans today, Doug and the kids took me to Pepita's for dinner for a yummy mexican feast.


Not much better than a Pepita's margarita!!


Love my crew!


The kids made me a flower vase. They cut, glued, nailed, painted it with Doug's help. Such a thoughtful gift!!





It had pretty flowers in it, too!
Matthew's card for me... so sweet!

Today we drove down to Dallas to see Doug's mom. My mom and her Doug are currently on a cross country RV journey so we sadly didn't get to see them. My mother-in-law had hip replacement surgery about a month ago and we are so thrilled she is recovering so well. We drove to the park to walk around and visit with them. 

Skipping rocks...


My beautiful girl, in her happy place near the water

Precious boy of mine...how I love you!

The kids are so fortunate to have two amazing grandmothers!!
In HIS happy place... climbing anywhere!


We had a lovely time with them!

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: