Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween 2018

Halloween was different and busy and fun this year. If you know me or have read my blog over the years, you know I am not a huge fan of halloween, but I do try to make sure the kids have fun. 

Here's a low down of our halloween season....


Bodie was not amused with pumpkins in the house. His face says so much..haha!





Daddy is always willing to help!



Her original idea for her pumpkin didn't work, so she got to have fun with power tools to do something different. :) 
Evelyn's pumpkin got yucky quickly so I didn't get a photo of it, but here is Matthew's! :) 


Evelyn didn't want to wear a costume to school but she surprised me by wearing the halloween clip my friend Holly made her when she was almost two! It was so fun to see it and it brought back lots of fun memories for me, as she wore this clip to the pumpkin patch every year for years!!

I helped with Matthew's class' halloween party. 


The third grade teachers were "rock, paper and scissors". Mrs Serrao was scissors. So cute!



Our church had a harvest party this year ON halloween and Evelyn and some other girls in youth group decorated an office and handed out candy to kids who came thru to trick or treat. Her and her best friend Juliet were fruit... and their costumes turned out so cute!
My favorite strawberry and Duck fan!

The girls had a hawaiian theme. This photo doesn't show all the decor.. but it turned out really cute!
Friends since birth!

Matthew's buddy Owen came with us to the Harvest Party and he and Matthew had a fun time!
The fun continued when we got back home and the boys went trick or treating for almost 2 hours. Crazy kids!
Sorting his loot... SO much candy!
Since his sister didn't go trick or treating, he willingly split his candy with Evelyn which was super thoughtful. 

Another halloween in the books... a fun time for my kiddos for sure!

No comments: