Monday, March 25, 2019

Braces - Phase 2

When Evelyn got her braces off two years ago, we knew that once she lost the rest of her baby teeth she would be re-evaluated for "phase two" of her orthodontic journey. Well... she lost all of her baby teeth this past year, so.. it was time.

And today, she got a full set of braces (more than the 6 brackets she had on top last time). And again, she was a champ.

One last photo before we head to Dr. Walker's office.


Since it was spring break and I couldn't find a friend for Matthew to play with while I was with Evelyn, he got to come with us. We did the best we could to pass time while Evelyn was getting her braces on. He, too, was a good sport. 
Look at her! Isn't she the cutest?
I made good on my promise and got her a strawberry cream from Starbucks after her appointment!

She will need to wear this set of braces for 2 years. She is sore already and not looking forward to this for the next couple of years, but I know she'll do great and I, too, look forward to when she gets them off!! Love her so!!

No comments: