Friday, March 1, 2019

Girls Day

Evelyn had conferences the past two days so she didn't have school. We decided to make a girls day out of today and invited her friend Ellie along. We had lots of fun and I loved my girl time with the girls!


First stop: Ava Roasteria for a fun treat. 
Ready to roll!
The girls wanted to go to IKEA SO badly so off we went. It was fun to walk around with them and remind myself why I love this place so much!
Testing out the outdoor furniture

After IKEA we headed to Chipoltle for lunch

Love these two!
Next stop: The Vault, a vintage dress shop in old town Beaverton. It is one of Evelyn's favorite places and she was excited to show Ellie. 
They had fun trying on stuff and looking WAY too grown up!

Girls day ended with Boba tea! They thought it was so hip and fun.. and yummy too!

The fun day wore my sweet girl out.. and apparently it wore Bodie out too...HA!

Such a day with the girls. I love them both and hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments: