Friday, January 23, 2009

FFF ... Favorite (F)photo Friday!

It time for my 2nd installment of "Favorite Photo Friday". Even tho I did post already this week, there are some fun pics to share...


Taking baby Becky for a walk... a first for both of them! :)

Doug and his dad putting up a new antenna at his parents house. They don't have and don't want cable. Doug is trying to help them get ready for the big "change" to digital from analog tv.


Evelyn and her buddy Josh playing a duet on the piano. It was even cuter in person!

"You caught me"! This is where I found Evelyn after I left her alone for a few minutes while I did something. I had left the raisins on the table. She decided to help herself.


This, although not the best quality, is my favorite. We have a rule that Evelyn is not allowed on our bed unless we are in the bedroom with her. Period. She actually does very well obeying this rule, too. I had gone to take a quick shower one day this week and came out to find her like this. Reading her Bible (very intently I might add!) on our bed. It was SO precious.. I ended up climbing on the bed and reading with her! (I know.. I'm a softy.. but really, would you punish that?).

Happy Friday Everyone!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Really enjoyed the pictures and seeing the days through your eyes. I especially enjoyed your captions/thoughts about what was going on in the pictures.

Michelle said...

I am curious to know why the no-bed rule...will she bouce? Thanks for the wonderful pictures of Evelette! Her Aunt Michette thinks she's the best!

aprilann said...

Nurse Stephanie,
(Sorry, but you'll always be "nurse" to us! :)) Thanks for signing my blog. Yes, I do feel better after writing or should I say venting. 2009 has started out in a very tough way what with our oldest & her new baby (personal stuff that isn't good--it's not how I thought becoming a grandmother would be!)and Joshie having to have his trach tube put back in. And me in full blown menopause! (I think) It does just SUCK! But then there are wonderful people like you and many of my dear friends who continue to love me despite it all.

Evelyn is a DOLL and I love your FFF! Enjoy mommyhood! You are doing an awesome job, by the way! Keep reading the Bible with Evelyn...I loved snuggling with Joshie in the hospital bed reading his Little Boys Bible with my headlamp on! Good memories!