Friday, February 13, 2009

Looking back..

February 13th, 2007
(Enlarge to look at her crazy hair! It was like that for months! Man, she was cute, and still is! )

February 13th, 2008

February 13th, 2009

She really hasn't changed much.. right? :)

And some random shots from the week...

At my friend Sara's baby shower. Here is Evelyn checking out baby David with my friend Kori (or Miss Kowee, as Evelyn calls her!). Evelyn LOVES LOVES LOVES babies.. she will make a great big sister someday.... (*sigh*)

Her new favorite place to chat on the phone. Actually, her new favorite place PERIOD. We made Valentine's day cookies today and she got to sit on the counter for the first time and help/watch. Oh, my.. she was SO excited! I can't remember how many times I was asked "please pick me up to sit on counter, mommy" today after making cookies. I guess its really not a big deal.. right? By the way.. she never is up there unattended! And also by the way, she is talking to daddy... she didn't want to talk on speaker phone anymore. Apparently she wanted daddy all to herself for a bit! :) She is becoming quite the talker!

That's all I have today.. I feel like I am in a blogging funk. I need to work on that. Hopefully it will get more exciting again soon!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: