Friday, March 13, 2009

The week in pictures...

Evelyn started out the week sick (actually just continued being sick from last week). Her face pretty much sums up how we ALL felt about that! Thankfully she is better now!

She rediscovered a tippy cup that she hasn't used in a while. It is now her "V8 Juice" cup, according to her. Yes, my daughter LOVES V8 Juice. This picture reminded me of one I took a long time ago.....


... when she first got her tippy cup (10/07)! Look how little she is! (*sigh*)

What's on sale at Safeway, sweetie? This was sitting on the table and was in reach, so she decided to check out the ads. Or something! She's already becoming a thrifty shopper!

It has been BEAUTIFUL (although a bit cold) outside the past couple of days! Evelyn had asked me to open the window so she can have the" wind blow on me and the sunshine on my face". Apparently with the window closed the sun isn't "on your face". Who knew?

Since it has been nice outside we've trekked up to the school to play on the playground some this week. Evelyn has discovered how fun it is to go down the slide on her belly, face first. Well... yesterday we were there and she somehow hit her face on the way down, resulting in her first ever fat lip! :( Thankfully I had brought a bag with me and had something to wipe off all of the blood (man, lips bleed, don't they?). She was a trooper, tho, and kept playing. I tried to get some pics, but this one is the best I got. I'm hoping it isn't as swollen when she wakes up this morning.

I'm trying to think of more things from our week.. but It's 5AM and I'm up cuz Evelyn passed on her cold to me and I am congested and can't sleep. UGH. I am glad it's the weekend!

Enjoy yours....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the new backgroud. :)